Most businesses understand or understand that CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is a way to archive and organize customer data to make it accessible, thus increasing customer satisfaction. Most marketers understand that marketing automation is a way to make marketing tasks easier and more effective, or as defined by HubSpot:
“Market automation refers to software that exists for automating marketing actions, and many marketing departments will automate repetitive tasks such as email, social networking, and other actions on the website.” Marketing automation technology facilitates these tasks. ”
Marketing automation CRM Plus: a powerful combination
What many companies and the marketing managers who represent them do not understand the benefits of integrating CRM with automation. These benefits may be game changers for small, medium and large companies. Consider, for example, these Salesforce metrics:
• Over 77% of marketers say they have integrated marketing automation primarily to boost revenue
• Companies that use marketing automation to promote lead increase qualified leads by more than 450%
• Market automation increases average productivity by 14.5%
• By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their business relationships without talking to a human being
How can the unification of CRM for market automation help your business?
There are several reasons why 3 out of 4 companies that have combined CRM and market automation see a positive ROI of 1 year. Here is 5:
1. You will improve the rearing of potential customers: For many marketers, the generation of prospects prevails over potential customers, but you must encourage your contacts to move them effectively through sales and close sales. When you sign up for CRM with marketing automation, you can automatically send relevant content (e.g., via email marketing) in response to the actions your potential customers take. This increases drastically qualified leads, conversions, and sales.
2. Increase business intelligence: The automation tools you use will capture key customer data, data that you can use to customize your messages further. For example, an automated CRM program will tell you what pages customers have seen, how long they stayed, what content they downloaded, and what shapes they performed. It gathers similar data about the emails it sends. In short, the more you know about your customers, the more relevant and personal, your communication with them.
3. You can prioritize your potential customers more effectively: The best market automation software can assign your potential customers scores based on their online behavior, thus telling you which potential customers are more likely to buy. This means that you can focus your sales team’s efforts on the most qualified potential customers and therefore close more sales.
4. Shorten your sales cycle: The longer your business delays moving potential customers from window shoppers to loyal customers, the less money you will earn and, in line with the current consumer’s growing skepticism, the average sales cycle has increased by more than 20% in the last 5 year. When you integrate automation with your CRM, you can send content that is more relevant and respond more effectively to customer questions and remove barriers to sales, thus closing sales faster and increasing earnings.
5. Measure the results of ongoing improvements more efficiently: The CRM software itself cannot accurately measure which of its marketing actions was most effective. When you add market automation, you can drill down your marketing data to know which strategies work, what to change, and what to leave. This means that your marketing program becomes more efficient over time and you can close more sales.
As mentioned above, the combination of strong CRM software with advanced marketing automation can be a turning point for your business, but it’s not the only one. To learn more about how our marketing, web development and web improvement services will help you increase qualified leads, drive sales and grow your business, contact us today www.itsolutionssolved.com.au/active-campaign-crm/.